VP, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, Group Information Security
Posting Date: 06-Jun-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Education
- Research, analyze and triage vendor and open source intelligence feeds and translate them into actionable cyber intelligence for GSOC operation team to monitor.
- Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology.
- Produce concise tactical warning reports and other analytic reports that detail daily findings, events, and activities.
- Synthesize cyber threat intelligence into non-technical weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for senior management and relevant business stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and malware trends, and be able to understand how emerging threats may potentially impact the organization.
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, or Cyber security
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. GCIA, GCIH, CISSP etc) is preferred but not mandatory
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence gathering and able to develop statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats
- Ability to leverage online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources
- Good understanding of malware types, malware analysis tools and procedures
- Knowledge of emerging digital or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or Internet slang
- Hands-on experience with threat intelligence platforms and tools - PaloAlto Autofocus, Crowdstirke, Flashpoint, Fireeye iSight, Codenomicon AbuseSA, CTX Soltra Edge, Paterva Maltego, Recorded Future.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Process and procedure adherence
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
Apply now and make a difference.