VP, Developer (Frontend, React JS, Angular JS)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Developer (Frontend, React JS, Angular JS)Objective:
- Lead the development of a brand new corporate internet portal and mobile application using agile methodology.
- Work with product development during UI / UX journey definition, prototyping phase
- Design and execute a comprehensive application development and deployment strategy for the bank's internet channels platform (wholesale banking).
- Work closely with business architects/analysts, software vendors and engineering teams to ensure enterprise architecture and development framework are aligned with the technology and business roadmaps
Development and Application Build Management
- Assist business architects/analysts to design good application solutions to meet business needs and demands
- Develop and maintain a robust and responsive application framework/solution that is not only scalable but also conforms to security and performance standards
- Responsible and lead a team of developers and deployment specialists to
- Develop, build and deploy applications to the Test and Production environments
- Provide SIT and UAT support which includes (but not limited) to analyze/troubleshoot issues and defects,
- Responsible and ensure all environment specific configuration of each application is maintained and validated properly
- Participate and contribute to the department's DevOps framework to achieve automation on application packaging and deployment (i.e: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
- Lead and execute technical activities like application development, deployment and optimization
- Investigate and resolve development and deployment issues and provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Manage technical performance assessment of applications and coding standards
- Maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and communicate technicality with local/offshore software vendors
- At least 10 years of working experience on Internet Technology
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking domain.
- Experience working in Agile, Hybrid development methodologies
- Exposure to mobile native, mobile hybrid development.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Technical Certifications
- Business knowledge on Wholesale Banking is a plus
Essential Technical Skill :-
- Langauges / Liberaries / Frameworks - React JS, React-dom, Redux, ES6, JSX, React Material UI / Semantic UI / Bootstrap
- Other - HTML5, CSS 3, JSON, XML, Integration with REST web services using AJAX libraries such as SuperAgent / Fetch
- Development / Build Tools - Node JS, Express JS, Webpack, Babel
- Version Control - Git, BitBucket
- IDE Tools - Sublime / Web Storm / Atom / xCode / Android Developer Studio
- MAC OS / Windows
Nice to have Technical Skill :-
- Exposure to other JS liberaries like Backbone / Angular JS / Vue JS / Bootstrap will be added advantage.
- Exposure to SWIFT 4.x, Kotlin, React-Native will be added advantage