VP, Development Lead (CRM), Group Banking Technology
Posting Date: 06-Oct-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
The incumbent will manage and lead a team of internal staff and external vendors for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application technical delivery of business solutions and new system capabilities:
- Lead and manage a technical team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
- Implement Micr osoft Dynamics 365 application instance; analyze the impact on current/new systems, research problems and design and implement optimal solutions. Maintain an awareness of the latest technological trends and developments in order to introduce new processes and products to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with enterprise and solution architects to ensure the application solution delivered complies with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
- Partner with solution and enterprise architects to deliver technical innovations in support of emerging business needs and progressing these ideas from concepts to working solutions
- Follow all of the Change Management and Engineering Review processes. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
- Develop and maintain documentation which will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Ensure that the systems built conform to the requirements, principles and models that support the solution architecture overall roadmap.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and internal teams on technical delivery and system maintenance.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with strong education in web technologies.
- At least 10 years of experience in technical delivery and/or technology implementation
- At least 3 years of experience in managing third party vendor relationships, onshore and offshore development teams to achieve business outcomes
- At least 3 years of experience at managerial level or above delivering global IT capabilities
- Experience in supporting and implementing large-scale, highly-available applications or other large project implementation using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Experience with Waterfall / Agile best practices and methods such as Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid experience in solutioning and system design.
- Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ , micorservices and Batch file
- Solid experience in object-oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling
- Experience with a variety of source control and development tools
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.