VP, Investor Relations – Private Equity Real Estate
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
• Based in Singapore • Pan-Asia specialist real estate fund• Requires 5-8 years of fundraising experience in a placement agent, fund or investment bank
- Based in Singapore
- Pan-Asia specialist real estate fund
- Requires 5-8 years of fundraising experience in a placement agent, fund or investment bank
We represent a real estate investment manager with investments across Asia Pacific. Managing a number of different vehicles, the portfolio spans China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Australia, with operational headquarters in Singapore.
The Company seeks a VP to work closely with the Head of Business Development and Fundraising in Singapore, with practical experience of fundraising and marketing for a variety of specialist investment structures and products. As the Company looks the expand its investment capabilities, this person will continue to develop relationships with partners globally and be a key person for fundraising and marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in the investor relations team of a placement agent, fund or investment bank
- Thorough understanding of real estate investment management from a marketing and fundraising perspective
- Practical fundraising experience, able to independently administrate the full IR process
- Build and implement exemplary CRM processes across the business
- Organise and attend real estate events and road shows as the key representative of the business
- Prepare marketing materials and factsheets
- Native or fluent level of English and Mandarin essential, Japanese or Korean an additional benefit.
For further information please contact Alice Hunt (email@example.com).