VP, Private Cloud Architect, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and test new virtualization software and hardware for newer generation of virtual private cloud platform.
- Build new VPC clusters with proper documented Operation Acceptance Tests.
- Operate VPC cluster supporting production and test environment for all DBS data centre in SG, HK, Indo, India & China.
- Design, developer and deploy HW/SW required for container platform
- Support application onboarding to VPC and Container platform.
- Help DBS application in adopting microservices and containerization.
- Support and diagnose application issues running in VPC and container platform.
- Provide level 3 support to infrastructure related problem.
- Working with HW/SW vendor to identify problem and bugs and applying fixes.
- Perform regular health check and implement necessary correction to maintain stability, resiliency and capability
- 10 years of working experience with large scale VMware virtualization environment.
- Working experience in data centre network, compute and storage infrastructure.
- Strong technical knowledge with x86 (Intel & AMD) hardware, SAN storage and network.
- Knowledge on container platform infrastructure and support of application development
- Required basic capacity and performance management capability
- Good analytical skill in problem diagnosis.
- Knowledge in coding to support automaton will be definitely added advantage.
- Understanding of backup, NAS and object storage will be added advantages.
- Strong team player, quick learner and ability to coach junior team members is required.
- Experience in managing team will be of advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.