VP, Senior Audit Manager for Global CFS and BOS Audit Department
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage audits of Consumer and Private Banking by utilising Group Audit risk based and data driven audit approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal control systems.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls, in co-operation with line management.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and KPIs.
- Coach team members during audit engagements, especially those who are more junior/less experienced.
- Support the Head of Department in the annual risk assessment and audit planning relating to Consumer and Private Banking businesses, including periodic/on-going risk monitoring of the businesses and operations to identify risk areas and emerging risk themes, facilitating timely updates of risk assessment and potential changes to the audit plan.
- Participate in audit projects and on-going exercise to enhance the Bank's audit and risk management framework, with specific focus on data analytics and continuous auditing/continuous risk assessment.
Head, Global CFS & BOS Audit Qualifications Requirements:
- Ability to work effectively, independently and collaborate well with others as a team leader and as a team member, with the requisite analytical and managerial skills to perform detailed/technical work without losing sight of 'big picture' issues. Good audit skills and understanding of all risks and controls relating to Wealth Management (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering and Sales Practices).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- 10 years or more of auditing/relevant experience.
- A high level of integrity, drive and the ability to work under pressure are essential attributes.
- Data analytics skills would be preferred.
- Hold a professional qualification (CPA/CA/CIA) and a bachelor degree.