VP, Strategic Projects Regional Lending Initiative Lead, Institutional Banking Group
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Obtain a clear understanding the scopeandbusinessobjectivesof SME regional lending and the required infrastructure changes and capabilities required and perform impact assessment.
- Analyse and gain deep knowledge of end to end business lending processes and objectives for unsecured loans, secured loans, trade, FX, etc., and ideate and recommend controls and design new workflows to improve current productivity and efficiency and flow, to reduce manual errors and improve turnaround time.
- Define project requirements and breakdown complex issues into well defined project milestones and phases,and proactively monitor progress by tracking activities, and assigning and delegating clear tasks to Business Analysts and Testers.
- Play a governance role in ensuring that the design in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Collate andrationalize all stakeholders' requirements,and walk through these requirements with stakeholders, including users, technology, UIUX designers,etc..
- Actively partner withend users and the project squad in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term,standardize, design for no operations,end to endconfiguration perspective.
- Provide regular, structured reporting and status updates to all impacted stakeholders and senior management, highlighting any key risks or issues.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- University degree or equivlant
- Prior experience as aProgram/Project Managerin Front Office/IT for SMEbanking for corporate lendingand onboardingproducts is strongly preferred.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the SME business