VP, System Analyst (CRM), Group Banking Technology
Posting Date: 06-Oct-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for understanding business requirements and translating them to Functional Specifications and Technical Design Specifications, to be performed on an end-to-end basis, across functional domains and technologies.
- Assist project technical delivery/development manager for planning, developing, tracking, implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Lead team in functional requirements gathering, application technical design/implementation, interface development, security review and support
- Assist in project tracking and controlling of application development phases and activities in compliance to IT Application policies, standards and procedures
- Assist in managing business users, vendor and interface application teams to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional interface application teams
- Prepare, review and ensure application features & functionalities adhere to business requirements and quality, including reliability, security and performance
- Prepare and maintain documentation which will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards
- Work with Testing team to formulate comprehensive system test strategy, test plan & test cases to align with project scope, quality requirements and targets.
- Manage release Change Management. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
- Assist to formulate implementation and deployment plan for system cutover.
- Support pre-project planning activities for technical delivery (eg. Requirement gathering, Impact analysis, solutioning, cost estimation)
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with strong education in web technologies.
- At least 8 years of experience in functional requirements management and end-to-end requirement analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in business process modeling and functional design.
- Solid experience in object oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling
- Experience with Scrum or similar agile development.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ and Batch file
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
- A passion for learning and the willingness to solve problems.
- Experience with regional CRM implementation
- Good business domain knowledge in Customer Onboarding, Contact Center and Telesales for retail customer segments
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.