VP / AVP, Fullstack Development Lead (Core Banking), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts across a program
- Create or introduce, test, and deploy new technology to optimize the service
- Design and build technical road-maps and guide the development staff on adoption
- Contribute to all parts of the software's development including design, development, documentation, and testing
- Have strong ownership of your team's software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Angular, etc.
- Key Technology Focus Areas : Java, Spring Boot, JPA, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Kafka, MQ, Swagger, Git
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with XP, TDD and BDD in the software development processes
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps
- Experience designing scalable fault tolerant platforms that are resilient to infrastructure failures
- Experience with the strangulation pattern and anti-corruption layers to migrate monolithic systems into independent services
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.