Our client is a large global financial institution. As Deputy Lead - IT & Cybersecurity , you will ber esponsible for managing a team of TI security professional focusing on IT risk assessment & risk mediation.
This is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for leading a team to manage and orchestration of identifying, evaluating and reporting on IT security risks and deliver on risk outcomes in a manner that meets internal and regulatory guidelines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing risk assessment together with the team covering application security, infrastructure security
- Evaluating the risk together with the IT security / risk committee and approving , recommending and developing IT risk policies / guidelines / processes
- Ensuring all projects are to be reviewed to ensure meeting overall security requirements prior to implementation
- Work with various technology team throughout project lifecycles on IT security matters (design, development, production)
- Develop, drive and constantly improve security review processes to identify the risk throughout the lifecycle covering different layers of technology architecture.
- Provide IT security technial expertise to business and technology
- Maintain awareness of security trends and engaging technology teams to ensure promotion of IT security awareness
- Providing advice and counsel to the team regarding key initiatives that could be impacted by compliance, risk or security issues.
- Providing consultation to the organization regarding information security requirements and provides recommendations on security capabilities that support the business.
- Managing the team and ensuring good frameworks are adopted
- Bachelor’s degree with more than 15 years of experience
- Has spent min 10 years in IT security with min 4 years in leadership role
- CISSP, CISM, ISACA or related certification.
- Experience effectively leading teams and working in a matrix environment with globally diverse team members.
- Communication skills including strong verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in application security
- Prior experience working in IT security in financial services industry
- Has wide exposure in tech risk including IT audit, governance, BCP, risk management
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org