Maybank Kim Eng is a leading brokerage house and investment bank in ASEAN. We provide services in corporate finance, debt markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research. We are seeking a candidate who will be able to build new revenue flows for the Prime Brokerage pillar. The candidate is required to understanding the mechanics of the prime brokerage business, the needs and wants of small-to-mid size asset managers and the ability to identify where the Bank can create value for family offices, wealth managers and long/short & credit funds.
The objectives of the role are:
- Onboarding new client business (AI, Funds, Institutions & Intermediaries);
- Retention and servicing of key client relationships;
- Consistent servicing and relationship management are important parts of the formula for keeping key clients happy and satisfied with Maybank’s services.
- Cover the local and regional market of hedge funds and other institutional accounts;
- Prospect for and win new clients;
- Cultivate and retain key relationships;
- Create cross product selling opportunities within the Bank;
- Develop and maintain relationships with service providers in the asset management industry;
- Work with the Product Team to improve the solutioning of the product offering and platform.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years in the financial services industry; preferably with experience in the Prime Brokerage or the Asset Management sector;
- Ability to create win-win solutions with other service providers across the industry;
- Ability to work within a diverse team of individuals;
- Depth of product knowledge & operational processes & understanding of the needs and pains of emerging managers, wealth managers, family offices, platform providers and intermediaries;
- Client relationship management;
- Exhibit flexibility & adaptability skills required in the Prime Brokerage business.
Interested candidates may email your resume to email@example.com