Vice President, Product Marketing - Trade, Global Transaction Services, Institutional Banking Group - COO Office
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Develop, socialise and deliver against a GTS Marketing and Communications Plan for the trade finance business.
- Responsible to drive commercialisation of key trade finance products. Deliver against key KPIs on commercialisation
- Develop product value propositions with customer centricity translating features into customer benefits
- Work with segment leads to adapt value propositions for trade finance products in terms of key use cases for the respective segments.
- Create leadership position for trade finance products in the industry and regional markets.
- Strengthen brand positioning for the trade business with award pitches and thought leadership content.
- Improve the use of Data to measure success and effectiveness of campaigns, continuously improve Lead Generation/Conversation for campaigns.
- Showcase trade finance products and solutions at key industry events
- Drive amplification and engagement on digital platforms
- Create targeted thought leadership to drive content marketing
- Work closely with core markets outside SG to help country marketing on trade product commercialisation, driving regional product marketing
- Drive Digital Use Cases, manage expenses and budget and ROI tracking
- Degree preferably in finance/marketing, with at least 8 -10 years of experience in marketing
- Ability to think strategically and handle end-to-end execution
- Possess strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Superior writing, editing and overall English communications
- Ability to work across the marketing mix and has strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in financial services, in particular Transaction Banking, and/or Mar Tech preferred
- Demonstrated ability in a marketing role, managing agencies and internal partners as well as converting marketing strategies into marketing campaigns that impact financial results
- Knowledge of Cash Management and Trade Financing business drivers a key advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.