Vice President Risk Treasurer
The Risk Treasurer is a senior level position responsible for overseeing the balance sheet and managing bank risk, in coordination with the Trading team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure bank compliance and liquidity in line with all regulatory requirements and limits. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the balance sheet, liquidity, cash flow and interest rate risk of the bank by closely coordinating with different departments in the bank.
- Manage the banking risk position and RMH books to meet and exceed Profit and Loss (P/) targets
- Review and manage the daily LCY and FCY balance sheets and cash flow and coordinate daily funding activity with the Trading Desk
- Ensure bank liquidity is in line with liquidity plans and limits, and ensure local and global regulatory liquidity ratios and limits are adhered to
- Ensure bank compliance with all regulatory and legal limits and requirements, including Reserve Requirement, Legal Lending Limit etc.
- Assist with implementing the transfer pricing process and ensure it is transparent and in line with all the global policies
- Support the LMT Head/ Country Treasurer with required deliverables and assist with preparing the monthly deck and regular call presentations
- Coordinate the daily and the monthly P/L estimate and calculation process with Finance and Product control
- Leading strong governance and controls:
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same, demonstrating proper consideration for the firm's reputation.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi's Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated
- Obtain and maintain all registrations/licenses which are required for your role, within the appropriate timeframe
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in a related role
- In-depth understanding of all Treasury Systems and technology platforms
- Macroeconomic and Quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .