Wealth Management - Client Onboarding Officer
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Implementation and Process
o Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of relevant documents in accordance with the prevailing account opening procedures and local regulations.
- To provide support and guidance to Front Office throughout the documentation/form completion process.
- Review the documentation requirement and completeness during client recertification.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients.
o To ensure adverse news hits and increased risk factors have been appropriately identified in accordance to local regulations and guidelines and global policies
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics).
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request.
- Be a minutes taker at (Client Acceptance Recertification Committee).
- To assume the responsibility of a level 2 checker.
- Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information.
o Work within a team - with an adaptable flexible approach, coordinate with team members and Front Office to resolve complex cases and address issues in a timely manner.
o Be open to change and support the vision of working in a fully transversal operation.
- Ability to share information and eventually train new team members.
o Abide with operational risk procedures and escalate incidents to Managers where necessary.
o Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
o Report and escalate concerns/ issues to Manager when required.
o Liaise regularly with the following internal groups to ensure a smooth on boarding process: Compliance, Legal, FO teams, Client on-boarding or other support teams within Singapore/Hong Kong that have any involvement in the Client On-boarding process.
Comply with BNPP Permanent Control Activities
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guideline.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
§ Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
§ Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification
§ Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and attention to details
§ Client-oriented and high adaptability to changing environment
§ Able to work under pressure and deal with unclear requests as well as a high volume of requests
§ Strong analytical and strong risk sense