Wealth Management Securities Specialist
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 25 Apr 19
Job Reference # 190854BR
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you enjoy client servicing and delivering best in class experience for them? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Perform settlement activities (FOP, DVP, RVP normal & special transfers) ensuring timely, accurate and efficient transfer completion for Wealth Management clients. Review instructions for validity & completeness; liaise with counterparty for custodian details to complete transfers.
- Minimise risk exposure to the bank and improve the process flow efficiency as demonstrated in managing monthly volumes, lower fails, breaks and SLA. Where required, ensure that all transfers are funded & reported.
- Post processing; ensure proper record keeping of closed transfers documents & EOD check that all tasks are completed and SLA is guaranteed.
- Direct liaison with; and support to internal clients through hotline/advisory support. Business partners includes but not limited to within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team(s).
- Engage in adhoc project(s) including systems change, process improvement, cross-border initiatives, and new regulatory changes from requirements gathering through to implementation.
You'll be working in Singapore Wealth Management Middle Office, supporting both Singapore and Hong Kong business. The Asset Transfer team covers liaising with counterparties, processing, settlement monitoring, settlement fails reporting, investigating cash and securities breaks. Through continuous process control and improvement, ensure high quality standard and productivity.
- 1-2 years experience in security settlement functions/Asset Transfers role within a Private Bank or Wealth Management environment preferred.
- Strong competency or specializations in equity, fixed income, securities transfers, structured products or mutual funds processes with knowledge of markets and clearing would be advantageous.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- Client service oriented and enjoys working in a team.
- Self-started, motivated with positive can-do attitude. Effective & clear communication; comfortable in facing different stakeholders at senior levels.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.