AEM Adobe Developer
Cognizant Spain a Top Employer 2021 is seeking for an Adobe Experience Developer with solid + 6 yrs working on Front End, experience in templates components and deployments on AEM, you!! will be working on Agile and alongside with architects and providing solutions over customer experience belonging to a German client where Cognizant is a strategic vendor. If feel matching with these responsibilities
- Developing front ends and templates in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and reusable component development. If no experience with AEM, then experience with similar large scale WCM or CMS such as SDL Tridion, Sitecore, or Fatwire is a must. - Work closely with internal clients, end users, and a scrum team to build and maintain state-of-the-art Digital Platform solutions using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Provide production support for JAVA / AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications
- Validate development partners are following standard AEM platform delivery process
- Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- AEM/CQ5 experience with full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- Web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Solid experience with AEM/CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Solid experience with AEM TouchUI and HTML (sightly) templating language
The role is only based in Madrid.