Cognizant recognizes that Digital is changing the game of doing business for major clients, and has supported its customer's journey with Digital Transformation since it became known in the market.
Our digital transformation thought leadership is resounding very well with our client base and beyond. As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project related to natural language, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. What are we expecting you to bring to the team? Expertise:
- Developing front ends and templates in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and reusable component development. If no experience with AEM, then experience with similar large scale WCM or CMS such as SDL Tridion, Sitecore, or Fatwire is a must.
- Work closely with internal clients, end users, and a scrum team to build and maintain state-of-the-art Digital Platform solutions using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Provide production support for JAVA / AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications
- Validate development partners are following standard AEM platform delivery process
- Work with senior architects and developers to develop and consult on web technology solutions using the latest Agile, DevOps, and CI/CD methodologies.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
What do we offer?
- Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- AEM/CQ5 experience with full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- Web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Solid experience with AEM/CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Solid experience with AEM TouchUI and HTML (sightly) templating language
- Solid understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and experience with Assistive technologies (screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Wave)
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Cloud Manager
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance