The Product Integration team is responsible for the integration of IT Products and Services into the global infrastructure backbone.
We want to embrace \"Infrastructure as Code\" paradigm and transform our organization into a DevOps shop. Full end2end automation, CI/CD pipeline, the self-developed Services are based on Docker and Kubernetes. This is what you will be doing:
What are we expecting you to bring?
- Be an architecture evangelist in native Cloud Technology and architecture
- Modernize existing infrastructure and methodologies (e.g.: transform existing configuration management from imperative into the declarative model).
- Promote and advertise your concepts and ideas to infrastructure developers within and outside of your team.
- Support application and infrastructure developers with consultancy in the area of your expertise. Maintain a holistic view of topics under your responsibilities.
- Code it! All your ideas should result in the code.
What do we offer?
- Seasoned Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect hands-on experience on cloud
- Demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Design of client's Cloud environments with a focus on Azure.
- Undertake customer delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on Azure Public Cloud and Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
- Implementation of Azure or AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
- Provide SME level-consultation with project team and end users to identify application runtime environments
- Produce design documents for effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to Operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation. Do hands-on implementation / migration to Public cloud
- Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
- Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
• Long term opportunity with the opportunity to grow
• Development plan to keep yourself skilled technically and in soft skills.
• International environment in an innovative project working with colleagues from different countries and backgrounds.
• Social benefits like health insurance and meal card