Service Integration Architect / Site Reliability Engineer
The Product Integration team is responsible for the integration of IT Products and Services into the global infrastructure backbone.
We want to embrace \"Infrastructure as Code\" paradigm and transform our organization into a DevOps shop. Full end2end automation, CI/CD pipeline, the self-developed Services are based on Docker and Kubernetes. This is what you will be doing:
What are we expecting you to bring?
- Be an architecture evangelist in native Cloud Technology and architecture
- Modernize existing infrastructure and methodologies (e.g.: transform existing configuration management from imperative into the declarative model).
- Promote and advertise your concepts and ideas to infrastructure developers within and outside of your team.
- Support application and infrastructure developers with consultancy in the area of your expertise. Maintain a holistic view of topics under your responsibilities.
- Code it! All your ideas should result in the code.
What do we offer?
- Able to approach the topic from a holistic view.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking as well as documenting and talking about the concept - enjoys technical discussions, able to understand and integrate different views and requirements.
- Software development background, deep understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and practices are required. A strong \"Gopher\" would be preferred !!! Most of our code is developed in Go.
- Security must be integrated into the development of Services from the beginning. Must know OICD, oAuth, crypto, etc
- Understand Service Oriented Architecture and related paradigms (e.g. RESTful services)
- API development and programmatic interaction with API's.
- Hands-on experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt). Hands-on knowledge of the following technologies is a strong requirement: GIT, Jenkins (or Bamboo), Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Has a \"doer\" mentality and is easy to interact with.
- Agility in terms of technologies, methodologies and working models, willingness to learn and adopt new things
• Long term opportunity with the opportunity to grow
• Development plan to keep yourself skilled technically and in soft skills.
• International environment in an innovative project working with colleagues from different countries and backgrounds.
• Social benefits like health insurance and meal card