Do you want to drive the growth of our global franchise, generating ideas and closing trades for our international client base?
Within our highly successful Investment Solution division, you will be instrumental in servicing our client base with the best possible solutions, marking assets, pricing and taking the trades on our books and following up throughout product life.
- Make markets for new issues and secondary market from our inhouse books
- Management of counterparty relations with our hedging counterparties (all major banks, brokers, market makers)
- Responsibility for the marking accuracy of all parameters, including volatility and dividends on a daily basis for all trades being considered by clients
- Develop tools to improve the consistency and automate Tasks throughout the lifecycle of products
- Structure best possible solution for Clients' needs
- Identify book axes and market opportunities and work with Advisory Specialists to offer best opportunities to Clients
- A strong background in Structured Derivatives with Equities a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of markets
- Advanced programming skills (P ython, SQL, VBA )
- Experience working with Sales and supporting a franchise
- At least 3 years of experience on a Structured Product desk at a major actor in the Structured Derivatives space
- A precise person with an eye for detail and a consistent quality delivery of pricings and bookings
- Market-savvy, knowledgeable about underlyings, product risks, models, client landscape
- Experienced in managing counterparty relationships
- Experience with advanced structures (strategies, life insurance, all types of volcontrol, any forward or backward looking) a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .