Our client, a Technology MNC, is looking for a hands-on and experienced MS Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team in Bangkok. They offer excellent salary, great career progression and the opportunity to work on various Enterprise-Level Projects with Fortune 500 companies.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer – Enterprise-Level Project – Bangkok, Thailand
Our client, a Technology MNC, is looking for a hands-on and experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team in Bangkok. They offer excellent salary, great career progression and to work on various Enterprise-Level Projects with Fortune 500 companies.
- Design, develop, deploy, customize and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other systems
- Configure and customize on standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and develop standard or custom reports
- Develop reports or dashboards using PowerBI and integrate with D365CS Complete the documentation required including the source codes, technical specification, and unit test result Support SIT, UAT, and production and fix the defect within the agreed SLA Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience 6+ years’ working experience with Dynamics CRM (365, 2016, 2015, 2013)
- 4+ years supporting CRM technology implementation projects, understanding business requirements, designing, and configuring forms, developing workflows, importing data into Dynamics CRM from external sources, reports and dashboards and troubleshooting application bugs
Experience or knowledge with Power BI and PowerApps.
Dynamics CRM certification desired Excellent verbal and written skills
If this opportunity is of interest, then do not hesitate to send a copy of your updated CV to: Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume for the sole purpose of the processing and administration by Command Recruitment Group relating to this job application. Working with our clients, we are dedicated to equal opportunities and diversity to promote recruitment and employment equality.
EA License number: 11S4330