Project Manager(Digital Banking System/Project)
- Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Dez 18
Fintech digital wealth banking systems/projects/products vendor
- Work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to customers.
- Manage all work streams to ensure deliverables are aligned to the overall objectives of the project.
- Anticipate technical and scheduling bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical/operational constraints.
- Work with business analysts and solution architects to continuously define and refine scope and guide the product development and implementation teams in delivering capabilities on a timely manner.
- Be the “single source of truth” about the entire engagement and be able to provide internal management updates as well as engage & update senior executives from the client.
- Strong academic background in IT and general management, with a significant part of it spent in the wealth management technology and financial services domain
- Proven experience with SDLC and various software development and project management methodologies (waterfall, Agile, continuous integration and delivery, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage diverse team
- Willing to travel for major project phases and to stay closer to the development teams or client’s offices when necessary
- Familiarity with project analysis, estimations, budgets and timeline planning
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance and Release Management concepts
- Excellence in communication in various multicultural and multinational environments
Please send us your resume to email@example.com.