IT Network & Security Engineer - Contract - Prague, Czech Republic
* Must be on-site for 2/3 days per week*
*No sponsorship offered*
Examples of Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Deploy, administer, and maintain network security tools and services related to network
- Assist in developing effective security policies, tool provisioning, and configuration review/audit
- Maintaining next generation Firewalls, stateful Firewalls, virtual private networks, web application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat emulation, DDOS solution and performing regular configuration audits
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- Professional experience maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Proven experience with Cisco and/or Checkpoint security products (ASA, Firepower, IDS/IPS )
- Training and experience with network components such as proxies (Blue Coat), threat emulation (Checkpoint), load balancers (F5), web application Firewalls (F5) and email gateway (Cisco).
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.