Electronic Trading Platform Applications Systems Engineering 12 month Internship 2023/24
The Electronic Trading Platform Application team are looking for motivated and talented students.
Technology teams at CME write and maintain ultra low-latency electronic trading platforms, risk management systems, and front-end trading interfaces, all of which are central to CME's business.
The ETPA team are focused on supporting, building and deploying customer focused infrastructure solutions.
Under direct supervision within the team, the successful candidate would work with the following:
- Application Deployment (Linux/Windows/Kubernetes)
- Application Support and troubleshooting
- DevOps and Cloud Migration
- Automation (Chef/Docker/Jenkins/Ansible)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Studying Computer Science or a related field
- A passion for problem solving
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Previous technical experience
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.