Senior Business Analyst
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- PA Consulting
- 24 Apr 19
Senior Business Analyst
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Are you a Senior Business Analyst driven to develop your career within digital? Do you want to lead on high-profile engagements across an ever-growing client base?
We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide. You will play a key role in delivering the solutions that produce these results.
As a Senior Business Analyst, the projects you'll be working on are vast and dynamic, and you'll find yourself:
- Working with our clients to define and lead business analysis workstreams across digital programmes and projects within their portfolio
- Utilising business and system process modelling techniques to guide organisations in optimising and defining their business processes
- Tailoring business analysis frameworks to meet the specific needs of a client environment
- Working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are gathered and handled effectively
- Providing support to programme and project implementations
- Developing our business analysis capability by sharing industry insight and knowledge to improve skill sets
What We're Looking for
- Experience as a hands-on Business Analyst
- Practical know-how and expertise in end to end business analysis and industry recognised tools and techniques
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Ability to communicate complex business issues and explain business process concepts to the end user, and influence decision makers
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits Package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of 'Bringing Ingenuity to Life', supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.