The Sr QA Analyst is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team. The Sr QA must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
• Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
• Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
• Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
• Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables; successful experience testing commercial Linux apps; java app testing experience; Tibco RV/MQ messaging experience; experience working with UC4; programming knowledge for automation.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.