Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager in the West Midlands towards North West region to join a highly successful and well-known Investment Manager.
The role involves creating long term partnerships and developing business opportunities with UK based intermediaries / IFAs in the West Midlands/North West using a full range of investment services. Performance is defined in terms of developing new relationships and securing profitable business flows.
- Create long term business partnerships with UK based intermediaries.
- Lead new business development with an agreed panel of intermediaries with regional head.
- Retain existing business and upsell to key accounts.
- Articulate the full range of investment services
- Achieve personal objectives in line with corporate objectives.
- Demonstrate good investment knowledge.
- Develop a strong working relationship with internal account manager to further develop new business and footprint.
Skills & Experience
- Proven intermediary sales experience, ideally with a few years field based.
- Investment Management background.
- Strong contacts in the specific regions.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly ambitious and enthused by the idea of building out a partially untouched region.