My client is a leading consultancy firm are looking for an Multi-Cloud Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This role sits as part of the client's Cloud Centre of Excellence team which aims to redefine Cloud transformations processes for their portfolio of reputable clients. They're seeking strong technical specialists who are able to communicate with the business and support Cloud implementations end-to-end.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience with hands-on implementation on platforms including at least one of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Experience in one or more related cloud technology areas that interests you, for example: DevSecOps, containers, serverless, APIs, continuous delivery patterns, IaC, cloud native app development
- Experience in designing enterprise scale cloud solutions and roadmaps of technology change
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
- Interested in understanding the wider business context of a client and how technology can enable their required outcomes.
- An understanding of how your designs are operated, their sustainability and efficiency, and their overall impact.
- Strong problem solver with creative streak and critical thinking. Loves finding innovative solutions for clients using those skills
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.