Twenty have partnered with a Pensions Advisory firm who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their Digital Solutions team. The team are already providing disruptive pensions and investment consulting applications, and now require additional support to accelerate the pipeline of new solutions.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Developing wireframes and prototypes to meet business needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems and effectively communicate these to developers.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to gather critical information from various stakeholders.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. Business Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience as a business analysis, or related
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Experience of working within pensions/actuarial (preferred).
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Visio, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills