The Analyst Tester role has responsibility for the business and functional solution design and technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities and business processes within their client aligned team.
They will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements (both business and technical) and to translate these into functional specifications and core functionality documentation. The Analyst Tester will manage stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure solution design meets requirements. The Systems Analyst will work with IT developers to provide oversight and clarity on the development solution.
The Analyst Tester will gain a broad knowledge of FNZ platform capabilities and a deep understanding of assigned functional areas of the FNZ platform. Will be called upon on a consultative basis to support Solution Consultants in workshops and provide input into requirements/MWS documentation. They must drive Solution Consultants and customers towards adopting FNZ’s existing platform functionality and business model and work with System Design to ensure any enhancements are in-line with FNZ’s strategic business initiatives and SDLC.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the platform functionality and business processes related to their nominated functional area
- Educate and prepare customers (external and internal) on core FNZ platform functionality.
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) to develop solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
- In solution, definition promote existing FNZ functionality, processes and 3rd party agreements wherever possible
- Provide support to Solution Consultants in customer workshops and input into requirements on a consultative basis
- Discuss, understand and document Systems specifications with Solution Consultants and Development Leads
- Produce Systems artefacts as per FNZ SDLC
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge repository for solution-orientated artefacts
- Work with solution consultants, developers and managers to ensure business requirements are met and solutions are kept up to date.
- Ensure that any new business developments adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements;
- Cross-functional collaboration to address gaps in the business and technical solution
- Identify and document any non-functional requirements related to the functionality;
- Provide guidance and clarity to technical resources around the business requirements;
- Provide regular updates to the Delivery Manager on progress to plan as well as key risk and issues;
- Support the management of defects and associated root cause analysis
- Provide timely estimates to the Delivery Manager.
- Peer Review build artefacts for the function area assigned
- Regular interaction with the S&S and Operations functions throughout the lifecycle and post-implementation;
- Regular collaboration with all Systems Analysts to ensure there is a consistent and ‘best practice’ approach across all teams
- General investment/ wealth/ life and pensions products
- UK Financial Services Compliance
- Corporate Actions & extended investment ranges
- Wrap Platforms
- UK Pensions
Why Join the FNZ Journey?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.