Digital Technology Change Project Manager
- Brixworth, England, Großbritannien Brixworth England GB
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Barclays UK
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Digital Technology Change Project Manager - Contract - Northampton
Barclaycard are currently seeking an experienced Digital Technology Change Project Manager to lead the delivery of change into the Barclaycard Secure Internet platforms, including significant projects, workstreams and portfolios of smaller internet functionality (pipeline c£4-10m) the Digital Technology Change Project Manager will have E2E responsibility for ensuring that matrix resources, business representatives, finance, compliance, legal and third parties, work effectively together (inc Barclays BMB/PingIT teams) - Accountable for the delivery of E2E internet application change.
Key Accountabilities for the Digital Technology Change Project Manager will be:
- To deliver digital functionality on time and to expected cost and quality, utilising agile and waterfall methodologies as appropriate - accountable to principal project/programme managers where applicable for the delivery of digital workstreams in larger programmes
- To successfully manage and lead the delivery of change into the Barclaycard Internet platforms, including significant mobile projects, mobile workstreams and portfolios of smaller mobile functionality, including:
- Management of planning and monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate and mitigating risks.
- Ensuring the delivery of innovative new internet products, services and business capability to appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the overarching business Project Plans, Business Cases and KPIs.
- Communication (including reporting) with internal senior stakeholders such as programme managers and Accountable Executives as well as dealing with day to day project stakeholders whilst also presenting/ reporting to Executive Committees, Project Steering Groups on the progress of activity.
- Engage with third party suppliers presenting requirements and where appropriate negotiating service requirements (and if appropriate costs)
- Ensuring Quality Assurance and overall integrity of the project, including conduct activities such as SDLC compliance and gateway approval processes.
- Managing key dependencies and interfaces between projects and programme workstreams and liaising with senior management on risks and issues affecting delivery and mitigating risks
- Working with business change management resources to ensure that change is fully compliant to the relevant change and financial controls
- To take prime responsibility for ensuring that matrix resources work effectively together to deliver internet platform functionality on time and to expected cost and quality, utilising agile and waterfall methodologies as appropriate.
- Manage scrum masters and project managers to deliver requirements.
- Manage matrix teams, comprising Scrum masters and PMs, Business Analysts (detailed solutioning), UI/UX, HTML development, Detailed Tech design, Integration and Testing resources are bought together to deliver collaboratively.
- To work with business change management resources to ensure that change is fully compliant to the relevant change and financial controls.
- Manage the project/workstream budget, monitoring the expenditure and costs and ensuring work orders are fully recovered.
- Ensuring projects are resourced through on-going negotiation with Business Units and stakeholders, meeting their objectives within time, cost and quality constraints
- Work with colleagues, business and technology stakeholders to agree a standardised, automated release model for digital release management
The Digital Technology Change Project Manager will have experience in:
- Operating within a Business Change environment, delivering complex Change, Project Management or Business analysis.3-5 years' experience Managing innovation initiatives - Digital and Mobile Projects
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery in a number of very large-scale, high-profile strategic change projects (not necessarily in the finance sector).
- Proven analytical ability, financial skills and ability to develop business cases
- SME and delivery experience in the application of Agile and Waterfall Project and Change Management methods and disciplines.
- Able to manage large teams, delivering strategically important and complex change initiatives
- Extensive understanding of technical development lifecycles, testing methods, tools and processes that support the delivery of IT solutions
- Scrum and Waterfall Project Definition and Planning.
- Proven Project Management and Change Management skills and expertise.