EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Pre-Sales Consultant
to join our team in Chertsey, England, Großbritannien
The Cloud Solution pre-sales consultant facilitates new sales by assisting in deal strategy, writing proposals, demonstrating solutions and answering RFPs. The Business Solution Group also forms a vital link between the solution management, development and managed services teams and the market/customers.
This is an exciting role for an energetic candidate wanting to break the shackles of their desk job. The role involves being at the leading edge of our business, facing clients and prospects, and forming solutions in the pursuit of selling FIS Insurance Cloud and Technical services. We have a very established actuarial modelling solution client base and continue to grow. We also have growing managed services solutions and data management businesses around our core modelling systems including providing cloud-based solutions to our customers.
- Engage in sales endeavours to help European sales team reach sales targets, working with all European sales people
- Work with sales team to complete RFPs, services and licence proposals, help to form deal strategies, arrange resource where needed
- Form positive and professional relationships with customers in pursuit of ongoing client management and sales
- Assist in helping create and standardise pre-sales collateral/proposals
- Assist with feeding back market information to product management, development and managed services teams.
The role requires:
- Degree qualified with proven experience in technology service provision or consulting.
- Strong knowledge of cloud trends and data centre/cloud service provisions
- Ability to think on your feet and communicate confidently & effectively with customers
- Handle multiple small projects at once
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of personality types and backgrounds, both internally and with clients
- Strong understanding of the IT landscape around our products, in particular grid and cloud processing solutions (can be learnt as these are specific to our products)
- The position will require short-term travelling to clients within Europe
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.