Aladdin Business, Client Services Analyst
- Not Specified
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Okt 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Every day, the Aladdin Client Services (ACS) Team tackles the hardest, most sophisticated problems in FinTech. We utilize our in-depth understanding of Aladdin, our clients’ businesses, and the investment management process to provide world-class customer service to our rapidly-growing, global client base. We all studied different things and bring unique skills and experiences to the table, but we all share a serious passion for solving tough problems and keeping our clients happy.
Our Team is Being known for:
Being product experts with a reputation for getting the job done. We…
- Deliver exceptional customer service to users, every time
- Solve difficult problems by providing innovative solutions
- Collaborate with others because we know we can do more together
- Figure out what needs to get done and then do it
- Learn every day, question everything, and embrace change
- Foster a fun, innovative team atmosphere
ACS has a long history of providing top talent to the Aladdin Business and broader BlackRock community – we are laser focused on giving Analysts the skills that they need for a successful career at BlackRock.
As an analyst you will:
- Answer questions and help our clients run their businesses on Aladdin:
You will take phone calls, emails, and chats from industry practitioners at some of the world’s most respected investment institutions. You will solve problems that matter, making direct and measurable difference to our clients. In the process, you will build technical, industry, and relationship skills.
- Use technology to solve problems:
We will teach you the skills you need to succeed, such as maneuvering relational databases and parsing product logs. We will also give you the opportunity to leverage the tech skills you already have. Know Scala? Help us fine tune our metrics offering! Passionate about Java script? Build self-service tools for our clients!
- Educate users, leverage service insights, and relay user experience feedback to improve the customer experience and our product:
We believe that the best customer service is proactive, not reactive. We are students of our own data and engage with our clients to keep problems from arising, rather than dealing only with issues that are brought to our attention.
- Work on a global team, with a local presence:
Our support model follows the sun – if a market is open somewhere in the world, so are we! You will get to work with teams across the world, while still engaging with a vibrant local team.
Aladdin at a glance
Aladdin is BlackRock’s end-to-end investment platform. Just like the markets and users it services, it is complex and rapidly evolving:
- Home to over $17 trillion in assets under management
- Nearly 200 unique clients
- A rapidly growing client base that includes close to 30,000 users
- Presence in over 50 countries
As the Aladdin Client Community continues to grow, so does the Aladdin Business:
- Over 500 members of the Aladdin Business
- Over 1,500 engineers dedicated to developing Aladdin
The clients you will work with include some of the world’s most sophisticated asset managers, insurance companies, banks, treasuries, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.