- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Associate Director - Product Design
Standort: Edinburgh, Scotland, GroßbritannienThis is an exciting opportunity to be directly involved in the design and development of Moody's Analytics' Insurance Modelling & Analytics solutions. The role provides the opportunity to gain a broad understanding of the modelling and financial analysis carried out at Moody's across all areas of ERS Insurance and also to work on cutting edge SaaS products.
- The Product Designer will work closely with stakeholders (Product Managers, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Clients) to understand the requirements and the technology and produce well thought out, intuitive product designs for complex products. This goes beyond UX and focuses on the design and architecture of our software and critical to this is working closely with the Software Architects.
- This role is responsible for managing a software product from development to release, assessing the market and defining a product strategy through coordination with internal teams, as well as soliciting and implementing internal and external client feedback.
- Writes product specifications/user stories, conducts feature and theme based market research with clients, and works with engineering to develop the product with limited supervision.
- Ablity to support clients and IS projects as well as Sales opportunities on a set of features or solutions. Supports the product manager. Assist the product management team in assessing the market and defining strategy for that product.
- Focus on assessing client needs and feature functionality and implementing those requirements by working directly with engineering to define and develop the product.
- Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external sources.
- Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
- Experience working in small or large software companies in Product Management, UX and design roles. Experience in designing and developing large scale, enterprise software solutions and working in software companies to create a compelling story of how the software can solve business problems faced by our clients.
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence decisions.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering software with modern, well designed user interface with a user centred design approach
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical subjects where it may not be clear yet what all the requirements are. A desire to learn about new subjects in Fintech.
- Hands on approach working directly as part of Agile delivery teams to produce specifications & mock ups, facilitate design discussions & workshops and ultimately deliver working software
- Experience with cloud platforms and SaaS would be beneficial
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.