- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Associate Director, Software Architect
Standort: Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
Moody's Analytics Insurance department in Grenoble is seeking a experienced software architect to join our team and help build the next generation of insurance regulatory product.
You will integrate an Agile team located in Grenoble, reporting to the lead Architect.
You will be contributing to the design and the development of the next generation of Insurance product.
- Member of RI IFRS17 Architecture team
- Contribute to design RI IFRS17 application, our next generation of SAAS product
- Support Engineering team / DevOps team
- Build prototypes if required.
- Support Sales / Pre sales activities
- Contribute to development if required
The Insurance Modeling & Analytics group helps insurers, asset managers, and pension funds to better understand and manage their actuarial, financial, and risk-management activities. Our modelling, software, and consultancy solutions are always evolving, as we respond to shifting market needs and customer feedback. That is why all of our team members - from actuaries to software engineers to product managers - are committed to maintaining high quality customer engagement.
- Master degree in Software Engineering
- Experience in designing SaaS applications: resilient, fault-tolerant, scalable, self-healing and secured applications in the cloud
- Experience in deploying applications in Azure / AWS
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology
- Knowledge of containers / virtualization, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Ruby/ .Net / Angular
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Ability to work with remote team members, fluent in English
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.