The business Analyst role is working within a team called the Joint Solutions team (JST) where you will work in close collaboration with CX designers, Insight Analysts, Communications Specialists, Technical Experts to develop an end to end set of documents that will be the basis of the Service Design.
• An experienced Business Analyst with specific experience in the development and documentation of customer journeys and operational processes.
• Ideally 3 years experience working within Pensions.
• This role will be both located on site in Edinburgh working as a wider team through design cycles with some days working from home. Approx. split of office / home based is 3:2
• Partake in Agile design cycles and support all overall design activity within the JST.
• Operate as part of a dynamic scrum team, attending Daily standups, and all other design cycle activities producing all outputs including process maps and design documents
• Co-ordinating and prioritising your own workload and the production of customer journeys and other outputs from design cycle sessions
• Responsible for the delivery of the Customer Journey design and Architecture outputs for the technical build of the solution
• Adhering to change control, risks and issues procedures, quality, timescales in line with the JST process and account governance.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Rate/Salary: 400.00 - 425.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.