- GBP300 - GBP450 per annum + Market Rate
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 11 Okt 18
* Define and implement a robust configuration management strategy/approach on the Risk Data Warehouse * Be responsible for end to end version control across our route to live development, test and production environments. * Work closely with teams within Risk Value Steam to ensure delivered changes are in line with the practices and standards agreed for Risk Data Warehouse/Data Marts * Identifying and driving process improvement opportunities * Implement and embed best coding practice
- The Risk Value Stream team sits in Enterprise Transformation within the Group Transformation Division. The team has around 130 colleagues, contractors and partner resource based in Edinburgh, Chester, Halifax, London and India. Risk Value Stream delivers technology-enabled business change across the Retail, Commercial, Core and Operational Risk business areas. Our approach is to deliver technology-based solutions which are commensurate with LBG standards and policies and to provide a high quality service by acknowledged professionals. We are also fully committed to using Agile methodologies where appropriate and employing new tools and techniques to increase the pace and predictability of change within our delivery portfolio. In order to do this, we aim to attract, develop and retain the best technology professionals.
- This role exists within the Risk Value Steam, with a particular focus on the Risk Data Warehouse (RDW) and also Data Marts.
- As a Configuration Manager, you would perform a key role within our delivery team. This is a new role within our business and you would be responsible for shaping and influencing configuration control, policies and procedures to ensure we adhere to best practices and consistency across all development/deployment. Therefore a strong level of experience in a Data Warehouse environment is highly advantageous.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement.