- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Director – Product Manager - RiskIntegrity IFRS 17
Standort: Edinburgh, Scotland, GroßbritannienMoody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within MA, the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division offers to Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and consultative solutions to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The ERS group is composed of experienced consultants working with, and drawing on, the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, software and market experience.
The successful candidate will join our growing line of business responsible for products and services that we deliver to the insurance industry. Over the year, Moody's Analytics has been developing award-winning solutions and has a large global client footprint in this insurance market segment. IFRS17 is a new opportunity for us where we are investing and are hiring new people for another potential success story.
The successful candidate will be appointed as a Director RiskIntegrity IFRS 17 Product Manager. This role comprises a mixture of technical product development work based upon a deep knowledge of the IFRS 17 standard along with supporting the Moody's sales team on the sales initiatives for RiskIntegrity IFRS 17. This is detailed further in the Roles and Responsibility section, below.
The position presents a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals with to join a highly visible growth initiative with a leading company in the market.
Frequent travels will be required in EMEA, APAC to meeting with clients, consultants and internal teams.
Role & Responsibilities
Supporting RiskIntegrity IFRS 17 Development Activities (c70%)
- Contributing to the technical development of RiskIntegrity IFRS 17 (methodologies, requirements etc) using a detailed knowledge of the IFRS 17 standard and a practical knowledge of insurance-focused accounting
- Contributing to the practical development of the RiskIntegrity IFRS 17, including its application in real world reporting environments, in order to shape the product
- Explaining the RiskIntegrity IFRS 17 in detail to others to support the sales cycle, below.
Support Sales Cycles (c30%)
- Creating and delivering customer presentations and product demonstrations, including answering technical questions as the SME
- Supporting Trials
- Assisting in, or advising on, Proof of Concepts
- Case studies
Required The successful candidate:
- Experience within the Insurance industry
- Have an excellent, practitioner level understanding of accounting systems and processes that are used in and by insurance companies
- Have a good understanding of IFRS 17 (or other financial reporting process) requirements, analysis and methodologies
- Be customer focused with and recognize that the customer's success is what matters
- Must have good insurance technical skills, and ideally be an accountant
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be flexible when communicating and working with others from different professional backgrounds
- Must be comfortable in demonstrating and promoting software solutions and associated services
- Be familiar with software industry
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be hands-on, going the extra-miles
- Operate relatively autonomously
- Have a strong work ethic, and be professional and personable
- Main Degrees Discipline in Accounting - Mathematics - Finance - Actuarial Science - Computer Science or related subject
- Professional accounting qualifications and/or experience related to IFRS would be a plus
- Actuarial qualifications would be a plus
- Accounting qualifications would be a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.