Enterprise Systems Access - Mainframe Specialist (Operations)
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 22 Mär 19
Enterprise Systems Access - Mainframe Specialist (Operations)
30 March 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£29,952 - £33,280
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
IT Cyber Security provides Lloyds Banking Group with a secure operating environment, safe from malicious attack or abuse of privilege by applying controls on behalf of Data Owners and promoting the secure use of IT across the Group. Key to this goal is creating a transparent, flexible model for securing Identity that enables the Group to react to both opportunities and challenges at pace.
Unprecedented growth and development of new capability is seeing the expansion of the Identity and Access Management area to provide a secure platform focused on service excellence, and relentless automation, around the provision and management of Identity. This expanding remit will provide a diverse career path with opportunities to grow individual skills and gain experience across a number of key service areas and technologies.
As major investment delivers new or changing services and tools roles in this area will adjust and reshape over time and we are looking for individuals who embrace this culture of continual evolution and who can help us on our journey towards automated service excellence. Challenging the existing processes and ways of working, with a view to eliminating waste and improving the customer experience will be the norm, and will be actively encouraged at all levels.
With a wide range of skills and platforms to support this will be an outstanding team to work in for those looking for multiple options to develop personally and professionally in any number of directions.
The successful candidate will join the Enterprise Systems Access team as a Mainframe Specialist, focused on proactively improving the end to end experience of colleagues across LBG. You will drive targeted improvements in both performance and compliance activities, in the process helping to shape the strategic direction of the team.
• Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member.
• Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality ensuring that information is shared only with the appropriate internal teams.
• Demonstrate exceptional compliance with Bank policies and standards.
• Provide technical support and assistance to the business in a subject area, using own judgement as to when more complex queries require escalation
• Understands supported systems/processes and is able to undertake tasks and provide guidance within sphere of involvement. Acts as deputy to Subject Matter Expert and is able to 'step up' during absence as required.
• Undertake the production and analysis of information for business areas to support their decision making process
• Ensure the collection of appropriate data and create, maintain and improve information models so that effective analysis takes place for the business area supported, adding commentary to enhance understanding as appropriate
• Contribute to the preparation and analysis of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, compiling reports and other information to ensure business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets.
• Ensure the preparation of information for and collate process outputs from other units, for onward delivery to the business areas supported.
• Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements
• Establish and build relationships with internal and external service providers and/or customers to identify business requirements, improve operational efficiency, provide appropriate support and guidance, or concerning enhancements to computer systems assisting with any user testing and implementation.
• Identify, recommend and implement agreed changes to support processes to reflect business needs and operational requirements, communicating these across assigned area of responsibility where appropriate.
• Where appropriate, supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members so that their individual and collective performance meets the required standards, contributing to their development and providing on-going support as required.
• Contribute to project initiatives, taking responsibility for the development and implementation of specific deliverables and ensuring these are achieved within the required time, cost and quality parameters.
• If supervising a team, the activities undertaken by team members are likely to be less complex
• Stakeholder influence typically up to Grade E although could extend to Grade F in some circumstances.
• Work closely with technical experts from across the Enterprise Systems Access team focused on proactively improving the end to end experience of colleagues across LBG.
• Driving improvements across the Mainframe estate.
• Effectively manage stakeholders with projects which impact Identity & Access Management.
• Ensure on boarding processes for Platform and Privileged Access service are complete and being adhered to.
• Provide "end to end" assurance of coverage across all I&AM control areas (including Break Glass, recertification and provisioning) for managed applications and supporting Infrastructure.
• Ensure compliance to SOX, ITEC and other internal standards are maintained whilst building relationships with IT Risk, SOX and Audit partners.
• Identify and escalate risk to ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience working in an Identity & Access Management or IT Security function (essential)
• Experience in working on RACF Mainframe platform (essential)
• Experience in at least one of the following scripting languages - REXX coding, ISPF dialog, SAS Coding, JCL (desirable)
• Experience in use of Z-Secure (desirable)
• Experience in use of Robotics toolsets such as Blue Prism (desirable)
• Capability to identify technical risks and propose options for resolution
• Proven systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and solution implementation
• Ability to operate and influence in a complex, large scale and diverse environment
• Proven ability to work on and deliver multiple tasks in parallel
• Ability to effectively communicate complex topics and build confidence
• CISA, CISM, CISMP, CISSP or equivalent is desirable
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.