IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Moore Stephens
- 24 Apr 19
IT Helpdesk Analyst
Scott Moncrieff has a new opportunity to join our IT team based in Edinburgh. Our team are looking for an enthusiastic and technical IT Helpdesk Analyst who will help with the day to day operation of our helpdesk.
If you have the ability to work on a range of tasks such as handling tickets in a quick and effective manner, using your own intuition to handle any problems and also delivering excellent customer service then you could be the IT Support Analyst we are looking for.
Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate; excellent communication skills, a high degree of customer service, ability to prioritise tasks, a broad technical awareness in software and hardware development and proactivity in problem resolution.
The main duties of the role include:
- Triage of daily tickets
- First point of call for all helpdesk requests
- Receive, log and manage calls/tickets to the helpdesk
- 1- 2 nd line support
- Ownership of the new starter and leaver process
- Active directory knowledge - resetting passwords, creating groups, applying group memberships etc.
- 32 days annual leave rising to 34 days after three years' service, 35 days after four years' service and 37 days after five years' service (non-managers);
- 37 days annual leave for all manager grades;
- Employees also benefit from an additional day holiday to celebrate their birthday each year, and can purchase an additional 10 days annual leave per holiday year;
- Flexible working policy which allows employees to flex their hours out with core hours;
- Occupational pension scheme;
- Death in service cover;
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes;
- Interest free season ticket loan;
- Social and wellbeing committees;
- Comprehensive support for professional qualifications (such as ICAS, ACCA & CTA). Including; funding, study leave, training and tutorials, mock exam practice and formal mentoring and support via our in-house training team.
To apply, please send your CV directly to Fiona Barrie (HR Advisor) - email@example.com