Senior Digital Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 12 Nov 18
See job description for details
We're looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join us in Bristol, Cardiff or Edinburgh
- Join our exciting Digital & Channel Analytics team and deliver insight to drive optimised and exceptional multi-channel customer journeys across our Personal & Business Banking brands
- You'll be drawing meaningful insights and client focused ideas from large sets of data in order to support our market leading banking franchises
What you'll do
You'll be making sure that the outcome of any analysis you carry out enhances the customer experience while proactively recommending improvements to customer journeys. You'll be driving customer channel adoption, engagement and financial performance through an entrepreneurial and customer focused approach to analytics. You'll deliver high quality and value adding insight which will drive improved decision making within the business.
You'll also be:
- Building great relationships across various levels, working with the business to interpret objectives and analysis requirements
- A strong advocate of analytics, developing a deep understanding of the business to make sure that analysis is embedded in everyday decision making
- Supporting and mentoring fellow analysts in the team to maintain an effective control environment and adhere to all relevant risk management policies
- Making sure deadlines are met in everything you do
- Working alongside the team manager on larger projects and managing work streams within key focused projects
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone who can think in a logical way, and use that approach to provide simple and effective solutions to complex problems. You'll need experience in digital or web analytics alongside commercial, marketing or risk analytics.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience in enterprise level digital analytics solutions such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Premium, including reporting, dashboard creation, tool configuration and deep-dive customer journey analysis
- Experience of designing, creating and deploying A/B and MVT optimisation tests through tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or similar
- A high level of drive and a commitment to personal and business success
- The ability to package and present ideas with clarity, and to convey complex, technical information in an appropriate way
- Experience of managing projects and delivering change
- An understanding and experience of tag implementation, management and management systems
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.