- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien Glasgow Scotland GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Block Chain Senior Technical Developer
Role - Vice President
Location : Glasgow, UK
Settlements & Clearing platform is looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer(s) to join its team of expert engineers to build out robust, enterprise level, performance and secure applications on distributed, decentralized platforms. This role is varying from full stack, distributed systems engineer to performance and applied cryptography engineer. Highly motivated person will have demonstrated experience in the area of complex, multi-disciplinary, and geographically dispersed development. The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills and organizational skills. Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in software development and related infrastructure projects in a rapidly changing environment, be able to tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem leadership, creativity and innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering requirements, providing analysis, alternatives, and recommendations
- Collaborate with other business technology teams to design and build robust and performant BlockChain based solutions.
- Peer-to-peer distributed system design and implementation.
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for Blockchain design, implementation, and deployment.
- Collaborate with a team and open source community to build and implement a block chain for Quorum - JP Morgan's Private Permissioned BlockChain Implementation
- Help design, implement, and monitor one or more line of business applications.
- Implement rigorous and thorough testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure.
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities(e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools)
- Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure
- Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed in the blockchain
- Design the Blockchain solutions, such that it can support benchmark use-cases of decentralized applications on Quorum, with proven and verified cryptographic protocols
- Instate monitoring protocols and fail-over measures.
- B. S. preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- All rounded full Stack Technology senior developer with ability to manage various stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering software development projects
- Extensive experience with LINUX, Ubuntu
- Understanding of security procedures and practices.
- knowledge of Backup and recovery management solutions
- Knowledge of traditional storage architecture as well as storage virtualization
- 5+years experience in Developer / Design Experience in Large Complex distributed computing environments
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financial Industry Experience
- A working knowledge of Docker and of using the vagrant environment would be good but not essential.
- Some html, front end development would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role.
- Knowledge of extreme programming an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Flexible / adaptable - able to work with diverse groups of people including all levels of business management
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date - 9th July 2018