Finance MI Analyst
- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Barclays UK
- 25 Sep 17
Finance MI analyst will be responsible for the production of GMIS - platform data loads, adjustments creation, and following procedure notes using excel and access.
- This role is maternity cover from July for initially 6 months.
- A finance MI analyst will be responsible for the production of GMIS - platform data loads, adjustments creation, and following procedure notes using excel and access.
- This covers monthly reporting of GMIS, Banker MI, Banker Packs, MIST, Funds reporting, as well as daily and weekly reporting required to support the Finance Business Partners.
- Production of MI reports using excel, access
- Ownership of core BAU month end processes as part of core finance MI reporting
- High levels of attention to detail to ensure reporting is accurate, this will require problems solving skills to identify issues when the data is out of trend.
- Ability to work against tight month end deadlines and high levels of adaptability to deal with changes to timelines
- Regular communication with AVP/VP stakeholders to ensure processes and reports continue to meet changing business requirements.
- A finance MI analyst would be expected to gain high levels of understanding of all finance data and use this knowledge to deliver adhoc reporting as required by the business.
- Advanced Excel and Access Skills
- The ideal candidate will pay careful attention to the details, while also having the ability to multi-task/work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be an effective team player with excellent communication skills and have a reputation for integrity, which can evoke rapid trust and confidence in clients and colleagues.
- Experience in producing management information and reporting
- The ideal candidate should have experience and knowledge of the Private Banking/Wealth MI landscape and existing knowledge of technical infrastructure and processes.