- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 23 Mär 19
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
In this role you will be proficient in executing the following:
- Building and supporting client-side platform used to deliver several strategic applications.
- Working with stakeholders and User Experience teams to perform technical analysis of requirements.
- Contributing to clean, scalable, modular, well structured, and testable code.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Have experience in building high-performance front-end applications.
- Have strong computer science foundations.
- Be highly motivated with a track record of success.
- Have a clear understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms.
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
- Have experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
- Have experience leveraging modern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages.
- Have a clear understanding of messaging technologies and back-end services.
- Be a practitioner of Clean Code
- Have experience in Investment Banking, FinTech, or Financial Markets
- Have experience with the following tools & technologies
- Webpack, Grunt and NPM
- Electron, web workers and multi-process architecture
- Automation and TDD with Karma and Jasmine
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran