- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Jan 19
The Custody and Fund Services (CFS) business provides middle office services, custody, accounting and administration for investment managers and asset owners, including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds, and fund of funds. This $4B franchise services over 3k clients, with 500k accounts and 51k users who actively access our portal.
The team is responsible for two very high profile projects, Client Reference Data and Entitlements. This is a global team of 40+ developers across our strategic hubs.
The Client Reference Data platform is the strategic source for all CFS client account-party data. It maintains complex client relationships, legal entities, accounts and 3rd party affiliations for CFS clients. The Entitlements platform builds upon client reference data to establish controls for managing access to all CFS data and ensure client confidentiality.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for helping with project execution planning and interfacing with business and technology stakeholders for the Client Reference Data and Entitlements programs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build strong partnership with Business, Operations and Technology teams across Corporate and Banking to deliver the strategic Client Reference Data and Entitlements platforms for the CFS business
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap/pipeline, gain input from various stakeholders, understand objectives, and be part of strategic solutioning
- Gather and document project requirements using agile methodologies. Work closely with technology teams to ensure proper implementation
- Closely track project dependencies and escalate issues / risks as needed
- Identify relevant data sets to address specific business questions, work with data owners, product managers and technology teams to integrate multiple datasets
- Monitor the day-to-day and monthly health of the product; develop scorecard to measure user adoption and engagement
- Work with cross-functional partners to strengthen product controls, compliance, and risk environment
- Ability to represent team in key senior Project Delivery meetings
- Produce summary presentations and overview materials for program stakeholders
- Understand the business, products and infrastructure
- Minimum 6 years experience as a PM/BA with focus on data analysis in the financial services industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Able to forge productive working relationships with senior business users and business managers.
- Ability to analyze complex cross functional business processes and define integrated requirements.
- Ability to facilitate the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
- Can ensure the end to end solution will deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status.