- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Jan 19
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You ' ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You ' ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what ' s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you ' ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience leading the design, development and support of production-grade cloud solutions in Cloud ecosystems such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience integrating a mixture of third party vendor solutions with bespoke developed solutions to provide an end to end solution for clients
- Proven track record developing cloud native applications in one or more general purpose programming languages, preferably Python, Java or Golang
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you ' ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You ' ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you - and the products you deliver - will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financial institution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.