- Glasgow, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Dez 18
iOS Developer - Associate
Mobile technology is a fast paced and expanding platform within J.P. Morgan and we're looking to extend and diversify the skillset of our team to enhance the portfolio of apps and frameworks we provide.
You will be part of a successful team of passionate developers who create cutting edge applications used around the world. Our success is down to our ability to collaborate and share knowledge across the team. This collaboration is fostered through initiatives such as: Developer Tech Talks, Swap-shops and Ship-It days where you get to work on what you think is important. Furthermore, we support our developers by encouraging them to attend technical conferences and meet any specific training needs.
- Develop secure, testable and efficient code for iPhone, iPad Apps and frameworks.
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
- Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
- Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
- Design, build, test and deploy iOS mobile applications
- Implement security best practices and understand related api in a mobile environment
- Work with designers, Service/Infrastructure teams, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Stakeholders to build, enhance and deploy cutting edge mobile applications and solutions.
- Maintain code bases and follow automation best practices
Interested? This is what you will have:
- Eexperience of developing for iOS with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience of using common frameworks: UIKit (with Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout), Core Data.
- Experience in common Cocoa design patterns.
- Practical knowledge of iOS Platform Security: Keychain, Certificate Pinning, Data Protection APIs and Encryption.
A generous salary, pension, benefits and holiday package is provided as standard. In addition to all that you'll also get opportunities to train, learn and be involved in innovation and charitable events.
Apply now and put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity.
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Glasgow
- Closing Date: January 03, 2019