Finance Business Partner
A large business in West Sussex is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Our client is a leading business in their industry, based in central Horsham, are now actively looking for a dynamic, driven Finance Business Partner to join their finance team on an initial 12 month FTC basis.
This newly created role will sit within the Commercial Finance team and you will be working with key senior stakeholders within the group. You must be commercially minded, driven and forward-thinking to continue assisting them with their growth plans.
Working with a qualified Head of Commercial Finance and a growing finance team this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Advise on competitor activity and market trends
- Model the financial and non-financial outcomes of alternative scenarios and advise their business accordingly
- Review and improve MI to the business
- Provide support and analysis to the business on strategic and operational business decisions
- Represent finance at regular business management meetings as a key member of the senior commercial team.
- Production of Management accounts and commentaries on a monthly basis
- Continuously monitor, develop and interpret KPIs
- Budgets and forecasts
- Train and educate managers in the business on budgeting and forecasting processes
- Promote ownership of budgets to managers
- Lead ongoing projects and work closely with the business to ensure successful completion
- AAT qualified OR Degree and nearing or already qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a similar role currently.
- Experience producing Management Accounts/forecasting essential
- Strong Excel skills
Please send your CV for the attention of Matt Novis for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.