Head of Operational Risk
- Horsley, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Page Executive
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
This is a greenfield role for a Head of Risk to join a start up brokerage firm.The role will involve putting a risk framework in place and setting up a risk function with a heavy focus on operational risk.
Start up brokerage focusing on equities.
- Lead formulation of the risk appetite for the firm and embedding the risk culture in strategic decisions.
- Establishing and maintaining the framework for monitoring and analysing risk, including the supporting data, tools and technology.
- Establishing risk metrics, dashboards and reporting capability for management, the Audit and Risk Committee and the Board.
- Assisting relevant department heads in identifying Key Risk Indicators to identify risks and quantify or indicate warning signs.
- Developing, maintaining and approving the company's Risk Register; updated at least quarterly.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Risk Management roles
- Excellent knowledge of global risk management principles, practices and regulatory issues (Basel, IFSB, etc.)
- Have broad capital markets product knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent team player
competitive package is on offer