- Collaborating with all teams on Investment Consulting, Solutions and ESG Mandates, leading on the largest accounts for the business (minimum £100m)
- Provide a high level of client advice and consulting on the most complex and significant accounts, as well as others.
- Generating new business ideas and initiatives to take a hold on the South East-based office.
- Be involved in the business strategy, collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team.
- CFA/FIA/FFA qualified.
- Significant experience within the Investment Consulting space, 10+ years preferably.
- Desire to lead and drive forward business strategy, whilst building strong relationships internally and externally.
- High level of communication skills.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.